I love reading Proverbs. They really are gems. I usually read too many at one go (well, usually a chapter a day, so that's at least 20 gems flying by in a haste), which means I don't get the full-blown in-your-face thing, but these days my daily reading thing is just the one or two verses and so I get the full-blown in-your-face thing every day. Do I make any sense? Never mind.
The point being, that every day I feel like God is talking to me. And every day I think that He gets a good laugh out of how dumb I am, which I enjoy, because I like making people laugh :) And it makes me feel special.
So this is what I read yesterday -
Proverbs 12:23 (NLT)
The wise don't make a show of their knowledge, but fools broadcast their foolishness.
I do it all the damn time. Broadcast my damn foolishness. It makes me so mad. I always realise it the second the words have left my mouth, but by then it's too late to take them back *sigh* Blah. Must learn to shut the fuck up.
***
In other news, I'd hoped that the Beijing trip and possible lack of internet would put a bit of distance between Mr A and myself, but that didn't happen as we had internet everywhere hahaha. So now that I'm back in Hong Kong it's like I physically actually need to step back/away *sigh* I wonder if we can stay friends. Wait. I wonder if we can be friends *eyes roll* We were never friends, were we. Ha.
***
Right. I'm supposed to be editing and doing subtitles and all of that crap.
God bless :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment