I left the world of film because I needed a steady paycheck, and while I enjoy my work (mainly because I have an awesome boss) I do miss the crazy world of film. In any case, for some bizarre reason (mainly, I think, because God loves me) I got to work on a humungo film end of last year (plate shots only, but still humungo thank you very much) and another film, slightly smaller, but with just as well-known a cast, beginning of this year.
It's weird. I feel like... I feel like there's hope... hope for me to get back into that side of the industry.
That week in December when I worked on that film, I don't think I've been that stressed or tired (or happy!!) in years. I actually felt like my brain was tired, and it was interesting because I hadn't realised I hadn't used my brain in such a long time. I suppose there was a part of me that was happy also because of the girl. The girl who I no longer have any interest in... How fickle of me. But I digress.
The actual point of posting this post, is to say how much God loves me. And how He provides for me. There was income supplement in Dec with the humungo film. Then there was income supplement in January with the slightly smaller film. And now there will be income supplement in February because I just got a script in to translate. Providence. Is. Amazing.
In any case, I am looking forward to more filming (please God, please!) - doesn't have to be features... I'm happy to work on commercials, shorts, documentaries... Yes. Life. I love it.
Thank you, Jesus.
Thursday, 24 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment