Saturday, 22 November 2003

Obedience before enlightenment

- as copied from someone else's blog :)

So while I was feeling all upside-down and inside-out last night, after some sleep, I feel slightly better, and think that this is all wrong. The fact that I can sleep and then feel better. Nothing constructive has been done at all, I haven't sorted anything out, I have decided what path to walk. I can just feel masses better after sleep. God has given me the answer to all my problems - sleep.

But that's pathetic. To sleep my way through life. Never facing my problems or dealing with them, instead choosing to sleep through them. Yeah so all the problems will more or less be dealt with somehow. But I don't think that's the bestest way to go through problems. Or challenges.

So reading Janice's blog, it was mostest goodest to read about obedience before enlightenment. It was a good reminder. I just love how difficult obedience is. Love how I adore disobeying rules. Love how rebellious I am *sigh*

It's weird how there are so many things I know, and that I try to practice, and tell other people about, and yet in actual fact, I cannot do. For lack of discipline and control. Such crapness really.

I'm listening to Yanzi's The Moment, such a good song. I think I'd like it to be heard at my funeral....

No comments: