We are now packing to go to Shanghai. The deadline is 5pm this afternoon. I have not been told to pack anything. I have not been asked to do anything for the office. But with a 5pm deadline, I don't think I have much choice. I was asked to do an inventory for the things to be shipped back to LA. Nothing else. But I can't do that because I don't have a computer. GAH. What fun is my life.
They are all in a meeting now. Since everytime I start blogging they show up, I don't think I will be on here for much longer. Funnily enough in Shanghai, I can't get onto blogspot but I can get onto the blogger site. Which means I can post, but I can't tag or read anyone else's. Maybe I should tell Janice...
Such a lot of craziness. I can't believe we're really moving to Shanghai to shoot. How this is gonna work out, no one knows. The studio, crazy studio, wanted my boss to guarantee the weather. That it won't rain. That we can shoot everyday. Like HUH?! The problem with Shanghai is that we have so many external shoot days that if it rains, we really will be kinda in trouble. Well, it ain't all that bad. If they extend the shoot, I get paid for more days. Yay. But... it also means my boss will be not happy. Not happy. Not Happy. NOT happy. Because... we're already over-budget and extending the shoot... will mean much much craziness. Think of the number of mouths we have to feed, the number of heads that need roofs, the number of cars we have, the number of... okay. I'm not thinking about it.
I can't believe it's Friday. Friday... we work tomorrow. But it's 'end of the week' today... which means everything has to be done today in prep for the last week of shooting. There's gonna be a huge wrap party. HUGE apparently. I'm trying to get my people to work on the party because ya know, if there's money that's gonna be earned, why give it to people I don't know huh. But the party will prob be quite... 'ma farn'... knowing my bosses and the people who are organizing it *sigh*
Darn man. I forgot to charge my phone.
For two weeks in Shanghai, my phone bill was a whopping $3673. Well, two weeks in Shanghai and two weeks in Hong Kong. Madness. I wonder if my HK phone bill will still be reimbursed when I'm in Shanghai this time. I doubt it because the whole production will have moved up to Shanghai too. I better remember to ask.
It seems to me that I have been writing about my life as a part of this movie and nothing else recently. I seem to have no life (which is true actually) and well, no life. Great. I actually like having no life because it means that I will be immersed in work. I wish. Yeah right. I sit around doing nothing most of the time. Like now. Blogging. Great. Fat lot of good that does. Hmph.
Okay, enough with the complaining. I love my life. I love the sun. I have dark arms and the rest of me is still pale. It's hilarious. I'm gonna look like I'm wearing a pale-skin-coloured t-shirt when I finally have the time to go to the beach. Heh. I can just imagine :)
And what am I gonna do after June? I wish I knew. Just want enough dosh to go to Hillsongs. And want enough dosh to bring Diane up to Hillsongs too. GAHNESS.
Talk soon. The boss is back. Huggles. God bless.
Friday, 23 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment