I can't spell. What's the noun of anonymous again? Hmph.
What I was trying to say... is that when I'm unhappy, I like to be anonymous. I suppose it comes with not liking concern. I mean... life is bad enough already without having ten zillion people asking how I am. Or the worry that ten zillion people would ask.
Solitary. Alone. Odd how I seemingly have so many friends, but in crisis time, it's only those two or three who I talk to. Too bad they all have their own lives, busy, faraway despite being in the same tiny city that we live in.
Thank God my three closest friends are so good to me. One works in a bar so I can go visit anytime. One has a very busy life but still does his best to make time for me if only just over the phone. And the last lives right next door to me most of the time... Thank God.
So. I guess back to my anonymous blogs for now.
Good night. God bless.
Saturday, 2 April 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment