Making movies is a stressful business. When it gets stressful, however, I begin to wonder whether I have totally got it all wrong and I shouldn't be doing this. I mean, for goodness sakes, there are starving children in Africa and impoverished families in China. Why should I be stressed out over a frigging movie, when there are people who are stressing out over what they can find to feed their kids?
I sit here drinking my tea and eating digestive biscuits and wonder why I have time to blog.
Today was such an odd day. It started off badly, got better then got worse again... then got better again and now as my roomie is about to sleep and I cannot, is all worse again. I suppose I'm just pissed off at the inefficiencies of certain areas of the crew, at knowing that what I have to do tonight (mark out all the changes in the newly translated Chinese script) is redundant in a number of places because we got another new script today... which needs to be translated and there's no translator now. I can only say with a mixture of regret and anger that I wish my Chinese was better. It isn't. No point in saying it.
It is my brother's birthday today. Please someone remind me to call him...
Dood. I suppose the other reason I am in a bad mood is because my internet banking services isn't working. I'm supposed to be able to flipping transfer money. For once I have money in my account which I need to transfer to other people... BUT! I have no access to that darned money!!! Someone save me.
Alright. I need to continue to do the redundant script notes.
Good night. God bless :)
Friday, 22 April 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment