Meaning it should actually be a holiday today if we start shooting tomorrow, but of course, no such thing. Day off my ass. I wonder when this meeting that started an hour and a half ago will finish. We haven't even gone through a quarter of the stuff we need to get through. Flipping great.
This crazy crazy job that people call "making movies" is a fantabulous job when you have time and money but absolutely horrendous when there isn't much of either. Dood. And let me tell you on this movie, there's pretty much none of both. And horrible crappy asses who really are asses in all sense of the word - DONKEY BUTT.
What with one rain day and then one sun day, I don't know how we can shoot scenes that are supposed to be shot over what 4 or 5 days. Honestly. We can have weather cover and all that... but ya know who knows if the actors can all get their hearts and minds in the right places to shoot from all over the script?! Hai.
Politics and vicious attacks, undermining and inability to trust others. If this is the case on all movies, how are they ever made?
But anyway. I suppose I will be all better after some sleep. I'm gonna head out of here and concentrate on the meeting that I am sitting at right now. Aiyah.
God bless.
Sunday, 1 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment