Two days until we leave. I have no time to pack. We shoot everyday for 12 hours or more, and then afterwards I have meetings and more meetings. My back is killing me and I want a massage. But I have no time. I would also love to sleep more but I choose to sit here and type a blog instead of crashing into bed. What is wrong with me?!
There are times when I feel that we are losing control of this movie. It's begun and it's like a wheel that's spinning faster and faster and we're at a point where I don't see how we can gain control of the speed. We're behind schedule, we have a million things to shoot, the weather is not being good to us (how can we shoot a beach volleyball scene in frigging rain?!) and 2nd unit have fallen out of grace with my boss. It's just a movie. Dood.
I'm stressing out because I look at my room and I don't know how I will be able to pack everything in time to go. I don't want to carry all this stuff with me on the plane meaning I will have to pack it all tomorrow to leave on the Wednesday truck. I can't see any time slot to pack unless it is past midnight - and I can't do that because then I will die Wednesday on set. I have no time to fall asleep on set. No space either. Gah.
However... leaving here means less than two months before I return to the place I call home, and to my friends. I can't wait. By the time I get back, Koryl will have been and gone, Brooke will be back and Mark will be back. janice will no longer be Miss Tsang, and church will have changed so much I won't recognize it. Returning to Hong Kong means I will have to look for a place to stay because my flattie and I have decided to go our separate ways and I will be looking forward either to working with my boss on post-production or trying to get on another film job. Ack.
I'm tired and I should sleep. Life is good to me, and I shouldn't complain. Maybe I'm just whinging because my back hurts....
Good night. God bless :)
Monday, 23 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So my name is Janice and my friends name is Koryl and you have both of our names in a aragraph of your blog and niether of them are one of us...and neither of them are common names...so I find this phenomemon rather peculiar and yet interesting...so...hi! hope all is well..HAVE FUN IN LIFE!!!!
Post a Comment