I sit here in a room with much more light than before, and with stunt girls surrounding me - this whole floor is nicer than the floor I was in before (yay, I moved!) heh. They are fun but they can be SO NOISY. We shall see what happens tonight. I prefer this room to the last one because there's much more light... even though that one was bigger, it was much shabbier and stinkier. This is good. At least I don't mind sitting here and bumming, whereas that last room? I didn't wanna go back to the hotel because I didn't want to stay in that room!!!
My boss's manager has just arrived and so I am free for the afternoon because they have all gone to get a massage. I'm glad I didn't go to Shanghai (the boss said yesterday that I should just go) because well, I prefer being here and letting him know I am here if he needs me. There are people trying to poison my reputation and trust me, it's easy to poison me to death because I am but an assistant and I know I'm not a particularly good one either.
I went downstairs in track pants (my sleeping pants) and a vesty top and there was a group of our crew who immediately went "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH"... My boobs are too big for my body.
Hm. I should go find a bank and get some money. I bloody well hope they have "PLUS" here - meaning I can get money out of my bank account. I don't know what to do... I'm so broke and I need to go to the supermarket to get water!!! Life!!!
God bless...
Saturday, 28 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment