I talked to my sister two nights ago, and I talked to my flattie last night. I've been meaning to go to bed by 10pm at the very latest due to this never-ending lack of sleep... and those are the only two people who could've kept me up. Okay I lie. Tim could've as well. But hey.
We had a day of beautiful weather (ie. very flipping hot) and I've gone another shade darker. It doesn't bother me :) I love the sun. LOVE. The only problem is I'm in this little vesty top and then as soon as the sun begins to set, the mozzies come out. And BOY do they come out bad. Swarms of them everywhere. Thank God He made me non-mozzie-attracting... There are those people on set who have been bitten practically to death. Ugh. Perhaps it's a result of having lived in tropical Singapore. Perhaps it's the blood (I'm told type O is most attractive to mosquitoes), perhaps I'm just not tasty enough!! Whatever it is, I thank God that I have been made this way. Asthma is nothing compared to this (I say now....)...!!!
And after the millions of things that have happened, I received a call today that made me jump for joy, and yet I could share it with no one. This call was about a job in Shanghai that I have been looking forward to, but which I hadn't held much hope. The hope is back... The woman who wants to hire me still wants to hire me, even if I get to work on post-production on this movie (which means I won't be free until end of this year/early next year). Yay!!!! Shanghai, here I come!
My boss is so tired he decided to take the night off, which is why I am sitting here blogging. I should actually be translating stuff, but I so cannot be bothered. I think I'm going to give myself a night off. Shower, and then sleep. Dinner? Well, I'm eating Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Triangles now and that should fill me up!! Maybe I can throw in a massage. Or maybe I'll just sleep.
It's been such a long time since I've been back before my roomie. By the time I get back to the room, she's usually already passed out... Tonight, I hope it will be the other way around. I just hope she doesn't wake me. She doesn't seem to have much concept of moving around quietly. But I should be so tired that I really will just pass out. Hahahahaha...
God bless. And here's to Janice and Derek... I don't know if I will get a chance to blog before their wedding next week... Wishing you a splendiferous future together walking with God :)
Thursday, 9 June 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment