Monday, 27 June 2005

Aiyah!

A year! A year! Darn crazy madness.

There's a secret relationship going on here, and I feel privileged to know about it. It's funny though, that I should be the one who knows since I know neither the guy nor the gal very intimately. But it was funny. I'm so happy for them. Or rather, I'm so happy for her - he's a really really great guy.

I'm in a weird place right now, because I was really mad and angry until just now when I decided to talk to the roomie. It's been a long while since she and I have talked - we've been on different time schedules recently and honestly, we haven't seen much of each other. I was kinda avoiding her at times too, because she complains a lot, or rather, she just needs to vent... and then I feel obliged to defend the other people... but which I have no right to say anything really because I'm "green". But ah well.

What annoys me is that the Hong Kong people on the crew complain about the foreigners getting better treatment... but then they turn around and treat the local Chinese crew like shit too. What kind of attitude is that? But hmph. I probably do it too. Which is why I don't dare complain about it to anyone else. I have to think about my own actions first.

That's something I've really begun to learn on this movie. There are so many things that annoy me and piss me off, and I really have to figure out whether or not it's because I do it too. Ugh. I hate saying something about someone else only to find out I'm exactly that way myself. Yuck Yuck Yuck.

I can't wait until this movie ends right now. I am so tired and so tired and so tired. I could sleep for a year. Okay. I seem to remember myself saying that last year too. I guess it's the film biz. Haha.

Anyhoo. I suppose I should crawl into my warm bed and get some sleep. It's been so hot out these few days that I have been not eating properly. It's too hot to eat. Good grief. It's 40+ degrees. Madness.

Praise God for his miracles - I think Eva was up and about just this morning. She'll be back home in Hong Kong soon. Hopefully I'll get to see her when I get back. Incidentally, I arrive on her birthday. Funny that.

Good night. God bless.

No comments: