At present, I am tired. I am actually quite exhausted by the time I get home and on the internet, so much so that sometimes I wonder why I bother with the internet in the first place. I guess it's the hope that I will be able to chat to a couple people before heading to bed. The problem with chatting, is that it keeps me up until midnight and then I wake up still tired... Ack. I have to learn to survive without friends. Especially if i want to keep going in this biz.
However, I cannot start complaining about being tired right now because as of the twentieth, I will be officially working 18 hour days - starting at 6am and finishing at midnight. I cannot imagine what my life will be like then. Though I've decided to go to Shanghai this weekend, I'm beginning to think whether or not I should just sleep the weekend away. I would like to be a camel and his food - he can store it in his hump - can I just store away some sleep for the coming month?
Actually come to think of it, I will probably be working longer hours than 18. I forgot about all the translating and editing work that involves moi. I don't actually do anything in the editing room except sit there and sometimes point out whether this dialogue is better or that dialogue is better. Hmph.
After so many days of being in ultra heat, we were shooting in the studio today and I almost froze to death. It was quite funny. Most of us actually were quite cold... I always bring a jacket with me, so I could pull that on, but there were those in t-shirt and shorts who literally were shivering with cold. Madness much. Outdoor shoot tomorrow. Though I will enjoy the sun, I have to say I am not looking forward to tomorrow's shoot because of the number of extras AND there is barely any crowd control. ARGH. I am so worried. It's not up to me to deal with it, but when my boss gets mad, I always get jittery. Even if the being mad is not directed at me... it just makes my life that much harder.
Now that I think of it, I guess I should just um... shower and go to bed. It is but 8:30. We have not even finished work half an hour, but I think I should sleep. My roomie finished work just before 7 but she's not back yet. I suppose she's having dinner... Hm.
God bless, good night.
Sunday, 12 June 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment