It's the end of a depressing day, thank God. I am now feasting on chocolate and coffee and ready to hit the bed as soon as I'm done with this post. Nothing like Cadbury's choc and a good long talk via msn with Ki Choy to cheer me up.
I've decided that the most childish thing about me is that I show everything I feel - for example, anyone, absolutely anyone under the sun can tell when I'm pissed off. I have to learn to hide it. It influences too much. The second most childish thing about me is the fact that I talk to anyone and everyone. Not talking to strangers does not apply to me - the Giordano ad might though: a world without strangers. Honestly. And as a result of my going up to guys and talking to them... well. One can only imagine. I did not expect anything to happen. Much to my amazement, I was wrong and therefore have had a depressing day of much dwelling and thinking. I suppose the lack of sleep just made everything worse.
Anyhoo. I was just thinking about movies - funny that I should be in this biz seeing how I love movies - and was thinking about the best local HK movies I have ever seen... and decided to post it, so that 10 years from now I can look at the list again and reflect upon how much I have changed. Ha.
I have to say though, I don't watch a lot of local Hong Kong movies... so this list isn't exactly what you call comprehensive. And I don't think this list is in any particular order.
A world without thieves
U shoot I shoot
Five Lucky Stars
So Close
Kung Fu Hustle
Rouge
PTU
The longest night
It's a wonderful life
Golden chicken
It's past 10 and I need to sleep. Good night.
God bless.
Sunday, 15 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment