Saturday, 15 October 2005

This one is for... Ann

Got this one from Ann... except that I can't link today, so you gonna have to wait for the links to the people I name muahahahaha...

Rules of the game:

Post five weird and random facts about yourself, and then at the end list the names of five people who are next in line to do this.

My turn:

1. I can touch the forearm with the fingers of the same hand - which is weirdly worded. Um. It basically means I can touch my left forearm with the fingers of my left hand and my right forearm with the fingers of my right hand.

2. For the first time in my life, I am in a relationship that has lasted over a year... but I only see the boy maybe six weeks a year (if that...). Strange.

3. I have always wanted to be a witch.

4. My closest friends are all guys and their partners all... let's just say they are not particularly fond of me. Including the gay boyfriend.

5. I am allergic to alcohol (my windpipe closes) and that is the reason I became a bartender - because I didn't know anything about alcohol and I couldn't drink to find out. Well. That and the fact that I didn't know what else to do with an honours degree in English Literature. Hm.

Your turn:
(I'm just randomly naming five... anyone is welcome to do this!!)
Renee
Herman
Iris
Glory
Choy Ki

Okay. I was gonna write about the hilarious night that I had, but I have just had an hour long talk with my flattie's girlfriend on msn - the poor girl, I don't know how she puts up with the very pathetic flattie that I have right now - and weell. I just hope they will be okay. Anyhoo. I had a fantabulous night out and I laughed so much. Honestly. I had a headache from laughing. And then a stomachache. And then it got to a point where I laughed so much I felt like puking. Terribleness.

Anyhoo. Good night. God bless :) And thank you, God, for Tim & Alan... and Grace, the angel from Singapore and my friend for twenty years. Phwoar.

No comments: