I miss my tagboard. Hahahaha. I tried re-getting it. I couldn't even login because I'd forgotten my username and password. And I didn't receive anything from them when I typed in my email for them to email me the info. Hmph. So. No tagboard anymore.
After playing five rounds of darts (I love darts!) I have an aching right arm and an aching right foot. I think I carry my weight weirdly when I play darts and hence the right side of my right foot is hurting. A very typical me thing to do really...!!
Anyhoo. On my way home I stopped at Circle K to get some green tea and some more Lays, and saw a couple of Saturday's SCMP and so I bought myself a copy as I thought maybe it would be a good thing to go through the Classified Post - at least I feel like I've been looking for job then. Haha.
So I start reading the news... and then the editorials and then the Footie Supplement and then the Education supplement and then the City section and then for some reason I picked up the Business section. I skim through the Biz section usually, but always after I've read everything else, but this time I read the Biz section before I embarked on the Classified section. And I found a very interesting article about a very interesting woman who runs a very interesting... well she runs the Asia division of a very interesting company.
And I couldn't stop thinking about it. And hence the Classified section wasn't at all interesting anymore. Hmph.
I've decided that I'm going to print my CV and write a cover letter and then take it up to her office on Monday. I couldn't find her email address and snail mail is just too... outdated. Besides her office is in Central so it's not like it's out of the way.
It's strange, I haven't been this excited about a job in a while. And this isn't even a job ad hahahaha - although in the article, it did say she needed more people in the company heh. Ah well. We'll see whether God intends for me to work there. After all, miracles happen all the time in my life!! And maybe for once in my life I won't get a job because someone knows someone who knows someone...
God bless. I'm going to sleep. And I shall wake up in time to go the evening service I'm sure.... Well. I hope... Hahahahahahahaha.....
Sunday, 26 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh boo to you for losing your username and password for your tagboard! sigh! anyway miss you lots and hope you're having fun in HK! oxox
Post a Comment