Thursday, 2 March 2006

Cold fronts.

Dood man. It's cold. And guess what, all my clothes are in Shanghai. Yay! Let me die of cold. I have yet to venture out of the house since the weather dropped. Talk about being pathetic hahahaha. I didn't even go to work cos it's so cold. Hmph.

Anyhoo. I have yet to hand in a CV and cover letter to that company that I was (am) so interested in. Hm. And I've decided to go over the top and try and bribe an interview. It's a company of all women - as far as I know at least - and thus I'm going to send up a flower arrangement and put my CV in the card. Because if I just send the letter, there's no way of knowing whether or not it will be read. But everyone opens the card that comes with the flowers, right!

I'm FREEZING *sneeze sneeeze*

How can the weather just suddenly drop all of a sudden! Argh. I'm looking forward to a trip to Singapore hahahahahahahaha where I can wear strappy tops and have a leg sauna in my jeans. It's $699 for a return ticket!! Phwoar! The only problem is... I don't actually have six hundred dollars in my bank account. Ha!

Okay. The delivery man has just come home with food. Hahahahahaha. I love my friends.

God bless. Big hugs. Good luck to Ann for her interview... and HAPPY EIGHTEENTH RENEE (well... yesterday... but still hahaha) woo hoo!!!!

No comments: