Thursday, 16 March 2006

one day of three hundred and sixty five... or six...

I hadn't realized just how many movies are on right now that I want to see. It's amazingly strange that I have absolutely no idea what's going on in Hong Kong. That whole KCRC fiasco? Huh??!

Anyway. As I sit here in front of channel eight of now.com TV, I'm watching trailers for many movies that I want to see: Match Point, Walk the Line, Transamerica, Pride & Prejudice (I've never read the book... and I haven't seen the BBC production either...), Isabella (I'm a sucker for anything by local filmmaker Pang Ho Cheung, he is by far the bestest local filmmaker, by far), Dragon Tiger Gate (only only because I translated the script back at the beginning of last year), V for Vendetta, The Pink Panther (okay, I might be pathetic, but I love the Pink Panther! Always have!!)

But I digress. I was drinking Snapple's Peach Tea the other day, and read the random fact on the bottle cover - There are 9 million other people who share the same birthday as you. I am obsessed with my birthday. For some reason, I know so many people who share my birthday that I think more people have a birthday on the same day as me, than on any other day. Or maybe I'm just being my usual self-obsessed self. Heh.

From my boarding school in England: Emily P, Melissa L & Mary K. From work: Michelle. Within my close friends circle: Alan. Football player: John Terry (!!!). I actually think there's one more person, but I can't remember who. Anyhoo.

I'm so glad that Liverpool won 5-1.
I honestly need a job. I feel so unfulfilled. That sounds so dodgy wahahahahahaha.

Alrighty. God bless. It was good to see Joanne today. Yay :D

No comments: