Tuesday, 28 March 2006

the cowhouse.

I am sitting at the cowhouse using my PowerBook. I like using my Mac. I don't like PCs. I'm biased and pathetic... but maybe I'm just used to my own things.

Today was a beautiful day, the sun was out when I got up and I was so happy. And then on my way to work I stopped to buy a muffin and it's been a while since I saw the double chocolate chip muffin at Mrs. Fields, and I was SO HAPPY to see it hahahaha... I asked them why they haven't been making the double choc chip muffin, and I found out that they actually make it on alternate days. And because I work Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I never see it. Dood man. If I hadn't gone to work today, I would never have known.

En route to the cowhouse, I stopped by Starbucks to get my vanilla latte, and as I come out of Starbucks who should I see but my darling little sister. Hahahahaha. The first thing she said was I'm late for work. I looked at my watch and she burst into laughter and said So are you. Heh. The pathetic DTos, I tell you. I hope my dad isn't like that wahahahahahahahaha...

Anyhoo. I finally went to the bank to change stuff for the company. I almost had a fit. The damned bank. I love my bank, I have to say that again and again. I think Hang Seng Bank is a fantabulous bank. But anyway. I had a tough time there and almost smashed the glass partition at the counter. Honestly. I really just wanted to kill someone. I'm a nice person. Well. Maybe not, I'm thinking now. Anyhoo. I get back to the cowhouse in a darned huff, I was honestly so pissed off. And finally, finally, the whole story comes out and I finally understand what's going on in the cowhouse with all the different accounts and things. Geez man.

I have anger management issues, I think. I told my ex I have anger management issues. She said she thinks some of this anger is coming out as the itch. She could be right. I think I will get better when I bash the program director's head against the wall. Everything is chaotic and in a mess, and half the reason is because he doesn't tell me everything I need to know. Geez. Damned incompetence.

Perhaps this is all good training for me. I've always thought that God puts me in places for a reason, and perhaps this is my chance to learn tolerance and patience and sorting things out without blowing my top. I haven't learnt it yet. I guess maybe I'm going to have to stay here longer than I want to. Uh oh. That's not a nice thought.

I long for the day when I can deal with everything (and everyone) with a smile on my face. That hasn't happened yet.

Like that girl/woman/female person at church who suddenly came up to me and said You're not happy and I was like What?! and she goes I saw you just now, you're not happy and I'm thinking - who the hell are you - and reply with a laugh, Oh maybe I'm just tired. And she shook her head and said I don't think so. Yeah well, who the hell are you anyway. Mind your own business. And that's why I like to stay at the back and leave soon afterwards and not have to answer random people who I don't know. Geez.

Okay. Anger management. I have problems. Ugh.

God bless. And God bless that girl/woman/female person. Maybe she was just trying to be nice. I'm the bitch. Always have been.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe that was God trying to talk to you

Tom Read said...

I'm not trying to defend whoever that person was, but I'm sure that she was probably trying to be nice. I guess it didn't come across that way, so I'm sorry about that. Here's a thought, maybe it's because you sit at the back and look like you're ready to escape as soon as possible, that people think you look unhappy? Maybe not, who know's just a thought.

Mac's rule BTW. Don't even touch that PC crap :)

Anonymous said...

anon - you referring to the girl/woman/female person? maybe. really didn't seem like it tho cos she was on her way out, "gon ju" (in a rush) she said to her friend... i don't think God just meant to tell me i'm not happy because He and i have much agreement on my state of mind you know...!!

tom - i think she was trying to be nice too. which is why i seriously think i have problems hahahaha. i spent a whole week wondering why i am so bitchy... something needs to change here, i think that something is me.
i suppose it was because the coment was so throwaway. she was on her way out, had told her friend she was in a rush, she took her bag up off the sofa, and then looked at me and said nay mm hoi sum ah (you're not happy)... and i honestly just wanted to ask her who the hell she was. anyhoo. never mind. it's a new day, a new week...!!