So after a couple of years on B for Blogger, I have discovered that on this page I am typing on, there is one category called "Edit Html" and another called "Compose". I clicked on "Compose" just now and discovered a whole toolbar of different icons. Maybe I should um... use that instead?! But I suck. I don't like trying out new things usually. Or well... I do. It just takes me a while to actually go and try it out. Procastinator.
Anyhoo. The previous post, which I have to apologize for any confusion caused, was brought about by this website: www.gapingvoid.com which I think is a fantabulous website despite the baling. Anyway, I was reading one of the past pages (I think from December 2004) and um, it just struck me that I am really not the type who comes up with new ideas, I am not the visionary type. But because I am so darned lazy, I am also not the type to carry out ideas. And thus I don't quite know what I am.
And now that I have shared gapingvoid, I shall have to go back to translating articles for the HKIFF. Yay. I've done Andy Lau, Johnnie To, Josephine Siao & Wim Wenders (odd one out here?!?!?!) and I have yet to start on Wong Karwai & William Chang. Yay. When was the deadline? Um...
God bless.
Tuesday, 21 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment