Thursday, 9 March 2006

Random facts.

1. My youngest brother is but 12. Um. He's turning 13 soon... which means a month later the sister will turn 23. And which means that half a year later the other brother will turn 18. I cannot believe he will be legally allowed to go clubbing and pubbing and well you know, drinking. It's the same with Renee. I cannot believe she is legally allowed to be in bars and clubs.

2. I am working in a cattle depot. A place that was used to slaughter cows. As you walk in you still see the water trenches with iron rings. You can count how many cows they can line up against a wall.

3. Liverpool's UEFA Champions League Cup defence has been the worst since the Champions League was formed... They didn't even make it to the quarters. They have, however, played more games than any other champions league champion - because they didn't finish within the top four of the Premiership and thus had to go through the qualifying rounds. Great.

4. Over the past thirty days, I have been averaging about sixteen hours of sleep everyday. As my good friend put it, most people are awake sixteen hours a day.

5. My ex has just changed her blogskin to the exact same one as mine. HAHAHAHA.

6. Yao Ming scored thirty points for the Rockets today. The Rockets have played two games consecutively where they have been losing throughout and then in the last quarter, the other side just decided to fade away.

7. One of the best articles I have read about Crash is titled "Best Picture misses Big Picture"

8. A friend of mine from the teenager days has decided to become some sort of physical or physio or whatever-you-call-it therapist. He was trained in China apparently, and has now set up office in Causeway Bay. I have been repeatedly told to go and see him because I have such a bad back, but if this guy is the same guy from those days... I'm sorry. I have trust issues.

9. My favouritest movie of all time: The Shawshank Redemption. My favouritest book of all time: The Power of One. My favouritest piece of music of all time: Rachmaninov Piano Concerto No. 2

10. I want to make a travel website for people coming to Hong Kong.... do you think it's a good idea? I just want to do something constructive. And I have such fun telling people where to go and stuff. I think it's cos I'm bossy and I have this crazy... well I like to think that I'm important and I have made a difference to someone's holiday/trip. Okay. I'm a narcissist. Hahahahahaha...

God bless :D I'm going to find myself some dinner that's not Lays...

No comments: