Apparently bars and clubs in and around Lan Kwai Fong expect to do about 30% more business during the Sevens weekend and the couple of days after it - this from a news report tonight. I knew it would be madness in Lan Kwai but I had football to watch so off I set for the usual footie hangout, and boy, it was madness. It was barely past 8pm and there were splotches of puke all over the streets. Gross much!
At the age of twenty seven, I have grown out of a number of things, including April Fools. Actually, I'd grown out of it by the time I was... well, some time during the teenage years. Anyway. Today, it emerged that one guy had managed to pull pranks on a total of four people - and you know what? That's probably not all.
Sometime during last week, he told three friends his sister had tickets to a concert at the Coliseum "this Saturday". They all arranged to meet up there. Heh. The three friends got there tonight and thought Why is it so empty here? and when they saw a cleaning lady, one of them asked Is there a concert on tonight? to which the cleaning lady looked extremely puzzled and said No, of course not. Heh. The prankster appears not long after this with a huge grin on his face. Shakes head. Boys.
The other prank, which I think is by far funnier (but if I had been the butt of that joke I woulda been SO annoyed...) The prankster bought a phone card, and then diverted it to this guy's number. And then he put an ad in the harm sup section of one Chinese newspapers - Young schoolgirl looking to have some fun in bed this weekend. Call on Saturday if you want to join me. So the guy's phone started ringing at 5ish in the morning... and it was mainly annonymous calls. And so he set it to silent (and vibrateless) and when he got up he had over 300 missed calls and his voicemail was full. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. He fell asleep again and the next time he got up, his phone had gone dead because the battery had run out. And it had been full charged before he went to sleep at night. Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyhoo. God bless. Good night.
Sunday, 2 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment