Wednesday, 12 April 2006

only dog in the Bible?

I am watching this Singapore show where there are two girls in London who have to get a crossword puzzle solved in London (by asking passers-by etc) among other challenges, to win a free holiday in London. And one of the questions is: What is the only dog in the Bible? I have the answer because I watched the show. I am trying to find it in my Bible. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

So this guy guessed sheepdog, which I suppose is a good logical guess. This other guy guessed poodle. Poodle?!?! Wahahahaha. And this one guy said, Man, I used to go to Sunday School. Haha. Go stump your Sunday School teacher with that question haha. It's a greyhound.

Ann found the passage it's in: Proverbs 30:31. Please note that if you have the NIV, you get a strutting rooster. Hahahaha.

I wish I had my Bible. Among the many things that I'd left in Shanghai - including my darned iPod charger - I'd also left my Bible. Hai. I want my stuff back..........

God bless :D

1 comment:

annong said...

that passage kept me amused! thanks for asking the question... made me go and look it up! :)