Yes I'm trying to set a record here. However, the rate at which I'm posting is not doing my posts any justice. So please do remember to go check out Clowns Without Borders because they are a great charity, and like all charities, need our support. And for those of you who are concerned about the quality of air in Hong Kong, go send your email to the government here.
Alriiiight.
I'm just bored today. There are three football matches that I'd like to catch tomorrow (Chelsea@7, Liverpool@9 and ManUvsArsenal@11) and believe it or not, The Whiskey Priest is not open tomorrow. ARGH. TWP is part of the Lan Kwai Fong Entertainments group and I believe LKFE are having their annual staff party tomorrow. GREAT. I'm sure the manager of TWP is not pleased - they would've had good business tomorrow. My footie gang have decided since TWP is not open, they will head over to InnsideOut. I, being the very lazy me, am not sure I want to go all the way to Causeway Bay to an unfamiliar bar to watch three games and am thinking about either Bulldogs or TheKeg or even HongKongBrew or whatever-its-name is. Aiyah.
The itch is not better either. My scalp is falling off me like snow and there are parts of it that are bleeding. As a result, I am now on antibiotics as well as everything else. I'm exaggerating. It isn't that much.
I have Augmentin for antibiotics (actually it isn't just the scalp that's bleeding, the legs are too, and the elbows... the doc shook his head today tsk tsk tsk and told me to stop scratching, twice). I have Cetirizin Stada which is I think an anti-histamine. Well, it stops allergies. The doc noticed my sniffliness and said it'll help the bay mun gum. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was only cos his office was bloody freezing. I have Betnovate(TM) scalp application for guess where... the scalp. I have a big pot of Betcort-DP ointment for the itchy bits. I have a smaller pot of Clobetasol Propionate 0.05% ointment for the seriously itchy bits/places that have thicker skin. Clob Prop is, according to the doctor, the strongest stuff on the planet. I'm very worried it isn't going to work...!! I also have Aqueous Cream (Miss Ann Ong, I love you) to moisturize. Oh. I have Oilatum Shower Gel - it's not actually a shower gel, it's liquid paraffin or petroleum jelly or something that you put on after you've washed but before you turn the water off... I have DHS shampoo and conditioner (sample only though) - Ann suggested Wella SP Sensitive range, haven't found that yet; Clara suggested Selsan Blue, haven't looked for that yet...
All this stuff. My friend Khalil says I should go for Chinese medicine. I'm inclined to agree. My mother says I should try alternative medicine. I'm a bit hesitant, especially because it's hella expensive. But in both cases, I think they look for the cause - ie. something wrong inside the body - and I do think I'm seriously damaged inside and that someone needs to take a look. It's probably gonna be a long healing process no less. Aiyah. Khalil's good Chinese med doc is in Shanghai though. Hm. Great. Shakes head.
Anyhoo. I was wondering if there was a limit on prayer items (I know the answer is no, thank you). I often wonder whether I should ask God for help re job or if I should ask God to heal me. I don't quite know why I am hesitant to ask for both. Or maybe I do. Never mind.
Okay. I think it's bed time. Or maybe I have time to play a little sudoku.
God bless :D
Sunday, 9 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG dav your list of drugs looks super tragic! but please don't get selsun blue!!!!! it totally wrecked my scalp and made it snow even more... no jokes! well darl, mom and dad are going to be town week after Easter, I'll get some Wella stuff for you... sigh I'm praying for you girlie! hang in there!
ann is right! you have a longer list of drugs than when i was at the height of it in uni! will pray for ya dot!
-d
Post a Comment