Monday, 24 April 2006

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers that have been going on for me, whether it was for the rash or for the job or just for me...

The rash is better - I am currently no longer on any antibiotics or antihistamines. I still apply the steroid creams after shower, and when I can be bothered, the scalp applicator. But otherwise, it's not as bad as it was, meaning it's actually tolerable, though I still hope to get better completely...

Was talking to Karen today, who had shared briefly about her eczema at church, and she said that God had told her to come to Hong Kong and it's here in Hong Kong that she doesn't get eczema. She said perhaps it was a sign from God that He wants to take me somewhere else. Hm. Somehow, in the light of what happened in Shanghai and how quickly I was booted back to Hong Kong, I don't think so.

And guess what. On Friday, I got a call from the production coordinator of the first movie I worked on and guess what. I started working Saturday. 0700 crew calls are a shock to the system that has been bumming for the past four months, I tell you. I'm not complaining :D Ha! On Friday, I also got a call from this company to which I had applied for a job in marketing. I felt quite bad having to turn her down for an appointment scheduling because the girl is a friend of a friend, and I'm quite sure with my crappy CV, she had had a tough time trying to convince her boss to actually see me. Anyhoo. I'm happy with filmsets!!!

I started work at 0700 on Saturday, finished work past 2300, and missed my brother's birthday completely. I am so tired. Anyway. I was just looking at the schedule and guess what? We have a night shoot on the Aoril 29th, which is a Saturday and which is the day that Chelsea play Manchester United. I don't frigging believe it.

Still, I had a good day today. Started with Subway, then church, then running between Whiskey Priest and California to watch both the F1 (yay, Schumacher won) and the Monte Carlo tennis final (yay, Nadal won) and then catching the end of the semi-final of the FA Cup (yay, West Ham won). Speaking of which, the final 30 minutes of yesterday's FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Chelsea was a total nailbiter. I'd fallen asleep during half-time cos I was so tired (I was so blessed to get off work just in time to watch the match!) but phwoar. Those thirty minutes!! Both goals from Liverpool were a-flipping-mazing heh. Man. Still can't believe I have to miss the Man U-Chelsea game. Ah well. I'm happy to be working again.

Okay. Shower and sleep. I am so tired.

God bless.

No comments: