Heh. The last day of April. What a complete change in my life...
First of all, my stuff is no longer in Shanghai - it was taken to Egypt (aka my parents' place in Fanling) by my former boss (family friend) who despite telling me she is coming back to Hong Kong, is obviously still working well in Shanghai. Heh. I knew it.
Secondly, I am no longer jobless and indeed, my job is taking up all of my waking hours with no exceptions. Well. Okay, I have watched footie still... but hey. Not that much. 0700 crew calls are fine with me, and from next week on it will be 0600 crew calls. Great. Have to get up even earlier. For the past few days, I have been passing out as soon as I get home... It can't be healthy, even though I am eating breakfast and lunch which is far more than what I eat when I am jobless. It helps to have a job with catering provided hahahaha...
Thirdly, there is something inside of me that has changed and I can't pinpoint it. I don't quite know what is going on but well. I suppose I could put it down to my "growing up" but I don't know.
Anyway. I have to work later in the afternoon and I haven't had quite enough sleep yet. I don't want to fall asleep in church again. It's so annoying, falling asleep in church. I feel like I'm back at university when I kept squirming in my seat to try and prevent myself from falling asleep, and that's annoying because it annoys the people around me... but then it's actually quite useless because I do end up falling asleep. Hai.
Gosh, I am seriously worried about England's world cup campaign... and although I do know that we have absolutely fabulous players, Rooney is quite an amazing footballer and is really quite pivotal in the team. Having said that... I don't think six weeks is enough time to heal a broken foot - pending a miracle that is. I think they said six weeks only because that's when the world cup starts and Rooney wants to play even if he's only 70% better. Hai.
Who's currently on the injured list... Let's see. Luke Young - who I think is a better player than Gary Neville thank you very much, Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, John Terry, Wayne Bridge, Ashley Cole, actually I think Gary Neville is not 100% fit either... aiyah. And I remember reading about Michael Carrick being injured too... I wonder if he's better yet. ARGH!!!
Okay. I'm going to sleep. Good um... night :D
Film will be film and life will be life - that is, nothing is perfect. Forgive my whinging in the previous post.... I still love film work hahahahahaha...
God bless.
Sunday, 30 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment