Moving from The Peninsula to the Shangri-la, one expects a drop in standard, but not too far. But DUDE. This place SUCKS. I've been so spoilt that I think the Shangri-aa sucks. How pathetic is that!!!
Having said that, I have to add that this hotel I am currently staying in was not part of the Shangri-La group until... recently *sigh* Gone is my double bed. No more plasma TV. No watching TV from the desk... No wireless internet - and to make things worse, en route from Peninsula to Shangri-la, the ethernet connection on my Mac decided to die, so I have no internet access in my room. Please kill me.
So I am currently in my boss's room, using wireless internet... Dude. How sucky is this. ARGH! ARGH!
My boss laughingly said to me, I don't suppose you want to take pictures of your room today, huh! -.-"
And honestly, I never realized my boss was this famous. Since landing at Beijing airport, numerous people have come up to him wanting his autograph, taking pictures of him with their cell phones, taking pictures with him... It's funny. He's so famous. Hahahahahaha.
Okay. I am unbelievably grumpy right now *sigh* Culmination of events perhaps. From the electronic key in my room not working to computer not working to no breakfast nor lunch to no bottled water in my room (have to pay if want... geez man) to... *sigh* I don't know what else. I find my grumpiness very pathetic. I'm such a spoilt brat! Sheesh!
And maybe it's a good thing I didn't buy a camera. Now that I need to buy a mac :'(
God bless.
Friday, 20 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment