It's strange, my so-called love for Beijing when I don't even know the place properly. It's strange how one can just fall for a place. Perhaps when I get to know the city a bit more I won't quite love it so much but for now, Beijing kicks butt.
So after the initial awfulness of this hotel, I have gotten used to it (my electronic key thingy died on me a couple times more, but I got used to walked the length of the hotel corridor to get back to the lifts to go down to check-in to get a new key to walking the length of the hotel corridor down to my room again...) and it really isn't so bad.
I think the only thing I can say with absolute certainty that I don't like is the traffic. Honestly. The traffic here sucks. If I were a driver, I'd probably die of road rage. As it is, I've been blessed and thus driven around a lot and it's been okay. Hm. Hahahaha...
My boss commented last night that service in China is pretty good. To which I snorted, and the action director guy sitting next to me smiled nicely. Hahahahaha. Of course the people here are nice to him! Everyone knows who he is! He gets extra service! -.-" I said to him, Of course they are nice to you!!! Everyone loves you here! and he didn't get it *sigh* I had to elaborate. The action director guy laughed at me later. Hai.
It's been a year since I last saw the action director guy. And he hasn't changed a bit. Silly guy. He's so nice - the boys and girls who work under Cory are all so darn nice *shakes head* Such a blessing that I met them. It's strange you know, the people in my life are all nice people. I somehow think it's related to the fact that my parents are Christians and therefore have blessed their children in that way. I don't know. Does that sound ridiculous?! Hahahaha...
Anyway. The boss man has just showed up and I should go. I have to leave Beijing this afternoon without seeing anything!
God bless :) I love China baby!!!!
Monday, 23 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment