Thursday, 19 October 2006

gushing...

I love Beijing. I love the fact that I am being spoilt rotten here... Dude. Super five-star hotel. I mean HELLO?!?! Picked up at airport by a guy in uniform. Driven to hotel in a Mercedes-Benz. Greeted at the door by personal greeter (one gal to greet me, one guy to greet my boss). Brought up to my room to be checked in. Dude, this is life. Muahahaha... and the best part? I don't pay for any of it. Muahahahahahahaaa...

*exhales* I love this!

Wish I had a camera tho. Would have liked to take a picture of this hotel room. Hm. Walked to nearby place for good old Beijing lamb hotpot. YUM!!! There was an old church opposite - such grandeur I have not seen since I was in Montreal. I commented to my boss, How come there aren't such churches in Hong Kong!!! Not that I choose which church to go to based on what it looks like... but there's little old grand architecture to look at and say Waaah! in Hong Kong. There's University Hall... and Legco... but that's about it. But yeah, I wanted to take a picture of that too.

So I'm drinking earl grey tea, eating away at the complimentary fruit basket, watching Tommy Robredo play some dude at the Madrid Masters on Star Sports on the huge plasma TV, flipping through That's Beijing and glancing at the special map of this area of town.

HELLO! I LOVE THE PENINSULA!!!!!

Okay. I'm so blessed :D Too bad this is all only for one night. Enjoy it while I can! (Feel like going out for a massage actually... but dunno where to go... Hmph.)

God bless!

No comments: