Tuesday, 17 October 2006

Pfffft.

This conversation took place today between myself and a former colleague:

-- ...yeah, I drop by all the time to see if you are here cos I haven't seen in zonks. My church is just over there so I...
-- YOU?! Go to CHURCH?!
-- Uh... yeah...
-- YOU?
-- Uh... I have since I was a kid you know...
-- Yeah but...
-- Yeah okay so I don't act very Christian-like, but...

The following conversation took place on Sunday evening between myself and a good friend:

-- You won't believe it, he's here again.
-- WTF?
-- I know, it's so weird... maybe Tim might show up. You should come too. It'll be like one big party
-- -.-"

And lastly this conversation took place last Sunday:

-- You won't believe who is sitting next to me.
-- Err...
-- Your good friend.
-- WTF?!!!
-- Yeah, I'm in shock.
-- WTF?!?!?!
-- Oh well. Good for him... I guess...

So yeah. I found it strange to find out someone I knew went to church... and someone else found it strange to find out I go to church. The cycle never ends. The strange thing is, I know I feel the same as that guy did when I expressed shock/ surprise/ almost horror to see him... Hm.

God bless.

No comments: