Man. I used to watch the NBA once in a while (because I had barely any access) but these days I'm on nba.com almost everyday because I'm checking up on scores and stuff. And here I am early in the morning catching the Chicago@Houston game. I wish I had NBA TV but then, honestly, I watch too much TV these days.
Yao kicks butt. Muahahaha.
After going out on Tuesday - I had RMB to change into HKD, thank God James had a day off so I had lunch with him if not I'd probably have stayed home again and just survived cashless - I think I slept through Wednesday and Thursday... Honestly. It went something like this: (I don't remember what happened Tuesday)... Wednesday morning slept at 5am, got up at 8am, slept at 3:30pm got up at 10pm, slept Thursday morning 4am, got up at 8:30am, slept at 3pm got up at 10:30pm, slept Friday morning at 2:30am got up at 8am. I am gonna try and not sleep this afternoon. Muahahaha. Note the word try.
Yao's six for six on free throws. Muahahahaha...
My boss wants to meet up to talk about the new script he received. I've read it and I don't want to re-read it but I will have to because I have to tell him the story and his character. I need to print the script but it's unlikely I will be able to do so before I have to meet him. Bollocks. And I haven't figured out where I can meet him to talk about a script... it has to be quiet so that we can talk. But... I can only think of Red and Harlan's and The Vine Centre. I'm not sure VC would be a good idea hahahaha Wouldn't it be funny though. Hahahaha. But he's been to both the others and I'm running out of places lah. Dang. Cafe O maybe? Hm.
Maybe I should go re-read the script. You know, I don't watch scary movies because I get scared. It's just typical that I now have to re-read a scary script. Hai.
Oh. And that job I really wanted... Unless God wants me to get that job, it ain't gonna happen. My would-be-supervisor said that the line producer wants to hire a local Beijing person because he wants someone there who knows the city well. Which I understand. But there would be other people in the office who know... *sigh* Oh well. Nothing I can say to that. I told her I understood his reasons... and yesterday I realized I didn't really sound disappointed or like I really wanted the job, so I texted her and said I do really want it and if there's anything she can think of that I can do to convince the line producer to let me know. Ah well. Whatever God decides, huh.
I (finally) talked to my sister (briefly) about the need for HKD200,000 a year to send my bro overseas for school. She broke it down to a certain amount for each of us (dad, sis, me) *sigh* unless I get a stable job soon... (and for the next four years) I don't know how I can make that amount. UGH.
Anyhoo. I guess I should go.
God bless. (and you can guess the Rockets aren't doing as well right now since I haven't commented... *sigh*)
Friday, 17 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment