Saturday, 11 November 2006

Lethargy.

If the more you sleep the more you want to sleep is true, then perhaps the more you stay at home the more you want to stay at home is true too. I honestly have not been going out other than to work for more than a couple of weeks, and I honestly want to go out less and less each day. It's very strange.

-- You looked very unhealthy the last time I saw you.
-- Really??
-- Yes. You looked like you were suffering from malnutrition.

I don't have an eating disorder. I have a life disorder. I sleep during the day, sometimes for twenty hours at a go. I eat but not on time and not proper food. Muesli for dinner (breakfast), corn for siu yeah (lunch) and pasta for more siu yeah (dinner). Or muesli for lunch (breakfast), biscuits for dinner (lunch) and some sort of rice box for siu yeah (dinner).

Perhaps it's a good thing I am going out for dinner tonight? Even though I have to say, I really do not feel like moving my butt at all. But I want to see the guys. I just don't want to move. Is this called internet addiction? Can one be addicted to one's bed?

Sheesh.

God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I've been jobless for quite a while, I don't have this problem. I try to keep my life as normal as possible to make myself feel better. Good luck!