It's been five years since I've had a non-film related job, and it's only been a month in (and it's only part-time and temporary) but the terrible tardiness has begun. I don't think I've been on time for work for about two weeks now.
I suppose it's a change in lifestyle that God is aiming for, but I'm so terribly not keen on having to change my late night sleeping habits. It's so difficult to get home and be showered and everything before midnight. I don't actually understand why it's so difficult to unstick myself from the floor/sofa but it is. I wonder when I will actually do something about my terrible lifestyle. I can't go on like this, being late for work everyday. Honestly. Chee sin. It's like if you're not going to do something well, then why bother to do it at all...
*sigh* I was devastated to read Ann's blog. I'd been praying for little Dominic but... at least in the short ten days he had with his family, he was definitely very loved.
I turned on my TV today to watch some BBC news and guess what, the dude was doing a programme on food in China. I MISS CHINA SO MUCH. SO MUCH. I miss Shanghai SO MUCH. I miss the tree-lined streets and the long walks and the cheap cheap food and my friends and just everything that is China. Hong Kong is great... but I do miss China.
And so as we head into the second half of June, I have but one thing to look forward to: Singapore!!! I haven't been to Singa for eight years? nine years? Phwoar :D I can't wait!
I lie. I have more than one thing to look forward to. I'm also looking forward to Joanne getting better so that I can move onto other jobs... *sigh* this late thing hasn't happened for FIVE YEARS. I am so unamused with myself.
God bless.
Monday, 16 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment