Sunday, 12 July 2009

Joke of the day.

As told by Pastor John today at church -

A pastor arrived into a district and decided the best way to know his district was to visit the homes. So he went around visiting different homes and introducing himself. It all went well until he came to this one home where he could obviously hear people in the house... but no one answered. He knocked and he knocked and he rang the bell and he rang the bell again. But no answer. So finally, he took out a business card and wrote Rev 3:20 - Here I am! I stand at the door and knock - and then slipped it under the door.

On the Sunday, his business card was returned to him in the offering bag, with a cryptic note on it. Underneath what the pastor had written, the occupant of the house had written Gen 3:10. The pastor reached for his Bible... and then burst into gales of laughter when he read it - I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... Ho mo liu arrrrrrr!!!!!!!

God bless our pastors.

No comments: