I'm hungry. But I have to sleep soon *eyes roll*
So my uncle died. My dad's oldest brother. Heart attack, all of a sudden, without warning. My dad's dad died the same way. I think my mother is rather worried my dad will do the same. My dad who, apparently, has high levels of cholesterol and stuff. Haii. But what can you do. If it happens, it happens. C'est la vie.
I often say that life happens. But I guess in this case, death happened. I'm blessed I haven't been directly affected by it yet. But who knows... maybe that day will come. Sigh. In the meantime, I suppose, we should really enjoy every moment we can.
Thank God for the peace that I know comes from Him. That He has a way, a path. And He will take care of me. And my family.
God bless.
Wednesday, 27 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment