Tuesday, 23 January 2007

Back to the fishponds.

My boss got back Saturday evening, had a haircut + perm on Sunday, and we started work again on Monday. This is the wooden stilty platform we are shooting on. Do you even KNOW how dodgy it is!!! There are places that are visibly sagging due to the weight of the whole crew + equipment (cameras, lights, tvs...) it's very scary hahahaha.

It's good to be back though. Even though I've been happily wasting my time in the past few weeks, it's good to see the crew again and for me to be able to brush up my Japanese once more. I was quite upset that I'm not working today because three of the four Japanese stunties are leaving tomorrow :( including the one who's been teaching me Japanese... he's the quietest of the four and an unbelievably good teacher. AND! I found out he's the guy who was motion-captured for the Hayate in DOA4! I'm so impressed!

The cute one is staying though. MWAHAHAHAAAA... I wish I'd taken a picture with them. Hai.

Ahem. So after about four weeks, I finally saw the cats again. My goodness, they've grown up so much! I took a picture of them sleeping with mom (You can just see the mom's head above the tabby kitty's bod). For some reason, though, there are only two kitty cats. I don't know where their sibling went. Maybe to a neighbour. Anyway, I spent about three hours watching the two chase each other - all our stuff (costumes, props, boxes, red-white-blue bags, trolleys, bags, shoes etc) gave them a wonderful obstacle course to race through!! But you know, even that super bak chi dog with the white paw has grown up! I'm like, What happened! It's only been a few weeks! *shakes head* kids grow up so fast.

Oh well. Time to go to Park'n'Shop and use my little mini savers card. It's so small I keep thinking I've lost it *eyes roll*

God bless.

1 comment:

annong said...

you went and got a perm???????