Friday, 26 January 2007

What I do at work...

Today another crew was shooting nearby. It was actually the same crew as a few days ago - they hadn't finished so they had to come back. Sound familiar?! Mwahahaha...

The following conversation took place today -
Props guy (sitting on pier): It would be great if we had a pier like this at home.
Lighting guy (standing next to him): Uh huh. Why?
Props guy: It's so relaxing.
Lighting guy: Uh huh. Relaxing to see the shit float past huh.
I cracked up so bad I had to walk away. I'm so noisy hahaha.

I was talking to Taka - the Japanese stuntie who's still here - and he was telling me how the stunt team were really worried when we first started shooting here, cos part of the stunt team had to double up as actors in this scene... They were super worried that one of them would have to be in the water. I involuntarily shivered here. Can you imagine. UGH. GROSS!!!

I hope no one from work ever sees this post hahahaha. I feel so bad that everyone slaves away and I just sit and read my book and chat on the phone and learn Japanese... -.-"

It's strange, I don't actually like cats. But these two are so cute. The black cat is the younger one... and the err less smart of the two. Too bad I can't capture them chasing each other around our obstacle course! The sun came out today, so they were basking in the sunlight. Lucky them. Despite the fact that I don't particularly like cats, I adore black cats if only because they are associated with witches and I've always wanted to be a witch (in the non-satanic way of course). I guess I just like the black pointy hats and flying around on a broomstick! Not to mention making potions that make you grow boils on your nose and all the colourful powders and all. Heh. Anyhoo. Back to the cats. Yay black cat!

I was told today that there's a big chance we won't be able to wrap before Chinese New Year. MWAAAHAHAHAA. I don't know how this is going to work out because the producers are admamant we must finish before then, and even my boss's agent told him that no matter what his part has to be done by Chinese New Year. But my boss is loathe to give his friend, the action director, any kind of pressure. I was discussing this issue with one of the production guys and he said, Yeah we'll be done by Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year in 2008!

Alrighty. Need to sleep.

God bless :)

No comments: