Actually, the back is not as bad as it was before I went to get the massage. The massage dude (sorry, masseur) is so good. He asked where I hurt the most. Waist area and left shoulder. It wasn't until the 50 minutes was up that he got me to sit up to do one last shoulder thing. And it was then that he put his hands on my neck and realized that my shoulder pain was totally from the neck. I could barely put left ear to left shoulder, and after five minutes of intense pressure point massage, it's much better. Much. I am so impressed. Not to mention he knew exactly where my waist was hurting. Dude. But I'm trying hard not to go too often. It's addictive. And expensive.
Anyhoo. I'm up at 9:30 in the morning because I played overnight mahjong. I'm turning into such an Ah Sim. Such an 'Aunty' (note there are bad connotations here...) hahaha. Mahjong is so much fun! This is terrible! I wonder if I can find anyone to play with me tonight...
Yah so I'm supposed to be finishing my synopsis so that I can a. sleep b. play more mj tonight and c. play poker tomorrow (gosh, am I addicted to gambling? Am I throwing my money into the sea? Should I call that helpline...?!?! Argh! Argh!) But no. I'm sitting here reading the news, playing with my horse (see left) (do you see that cute green horse?!), posting on the forum, replying to emails, blogging (duh) etcetc. Man. I'm so bad at writing. I'm the type that needs inspiration to write. And when I'm stuck, I'm very stuck. Such an amateur. After all these years and still like this! Gah!
Khalil Fong (方大同) is holding his first paid (!!!) live show on February 1st, 2nd & 3rd at Shouson Theatre, Arts Centre. He's DARN good so... maybe I should post this alone since it's um... yah. Okay.
I'm gonna go and um... pretend (try?) to work now...
God bless!
Saturday, 13 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment