Tuesday, 16 January 2007

Pooey.

Pun intended.
Yesterday started off beautifically. And ended up horrifically horrible *sigh*

So. I got up at 8ish in order to continue writing my story which was very much late... within the hour, however, I'd talked to several people online including one chicka who I haven't seen in absolutely zonks. So we decided to meet up... and have scones! Yumyum!

Anyway. I told Khalil we were gonna go out and scone, so he decided to drop by cos he hasn't seen the chicka in even longer :) Here is Khalil with his um... I can't remember the italian word that represents this yummy cheesy pasta (which you can't actually see in the picture mwahaha):

The three of us sat at the cafe for... five hours. I got there at 11am, we left at 4pm. Hahaha. I'm not sure the staff were too pleased. Anyhoo. Much as it was a nice place to go, $108 + 10% for a smoothie is a little overpriced. No?! Good grief. Well. At least the tea and scones wasn't too crazily priced. And anyway, it was the chicka's treat. I'm so lucky!

After scones, Khalil and I went to Red for Ben + Jerry's vanilla ice-cream with their berry compote (which is actually the side bit to a warm chocolate pudding - you have to order the pudding to get the rest). Heh. I asked for more ice-cream mwahahaha.

And after that I went to get a massage because my back was killing me *sigh* and as I got out of the taxi and made the four strides into the massage spa place, I stepped in some poo. And I didn't even know. I was standing at the reception area at the massage place thinking what a pooey smell... It never occurred to me it was me!!

Anyway... I managed to get the poo EVERYWHERE. Because I didn't know. As I made my way from reception to upstairs massage area, the poo got everywhere. Lumps of poo stinking up the otherwise lavendery-smelling place. I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed in my life. I mean really *sigh*

So, in the aftermath of it all, here's a picture of my cleaned-up shoe, drying itself out. My poor shoe. Luckily it was only on the underside - the sole. It didn't mess up my shoe too much. But ugh, what a mess!

Alrighty. Time to go and work... since I did absolutely sod all yesterday except catch up with friends and then sulk about my shoe.

God bless!!!

1 comment:

annong said...

heehee you are human afterall! :)