Anyway, I bring it up here because what seemed like an innocent shallow cut decided to enlarge itself to now look like a puncture wound, and because my jeans stuck to it so it went all blue. And it hurt. So I unstuck my jeans leg from the wound which had turned all blue. I cleaned it up with water and then put a plaster on it. And this is what it looks like now.

Don't those double D's look like the Dior insignia!!!!!
I just cleaned it with Listerine (the only other thing available in my room is Walch's but I have to dilute that and I don't know how get the measurements right and stuff - 50ml to 450ml water... and I don't even need that much) (and anyway, it says "Antiseptic" on the Listerine bottle)... the problem is that the Double Ds really itch *sigh* WHAT TO DO.
Okay. I'm gonna go shower and pass out now.
Good night.
God bless. ZysShu.

No comments:
Post a Comment