... I had magical powers and could teleport? Or fly. Or become invisible! Oh the joys of daydreaming. Why am I not more content with who I am?
... I couldn't even access blogger to blog? Argh *sigh* I stole access onto facebook today. My colleague said I was looked absolutely estatic. I can't possibly have been that happy, could I? I'm not that shallow/ pathetic, am I? *ahem*
... I was more patient? Maybe I'd end up having a better life...
... I was born a bad person? I don't believe that who we are/ end up being is completely influenced by the outside world. I think there is an inner core in us that makes each of us unique and different. And what if that inner core was rotten from the beginning. And it's only the good influences (God, Christian parents, etcetc) that made me slightly better. Well, it would explain a lot.
... I stopped arguing with myself? Maybe I'd be one whole person and more at ease with the self...
... God is telling me not to take up this next job because I'm so drained inside and need to go to church/ PLUS?
... that's a lie that I'm telling myself because I just wanna be lazy and sleep?
... I had done all these things differently younger Would that change who I am today?
... I could start all over again? *shakes head* No point even thinking about it. There's no such thing.
My goodness. Please replace all "What if... I was..." with "What if... I were..." *eyes roll* How did my English get this bad? Hai.
Okay. I'm going back to reading my Harry Potter. And then I shall sleep. And maybe I will feel better tomorrow. Maybe.
God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment