Saturday, 28 July 2007

Ouch.

Shattered and glued together and shattered and glued together and shattered... and barely glued together... and shattered...

F fell in love with a guy and eight months later found out that she was actually a "dirty little secret". He was super sweet when they were alone in random countries like Los Angeles and Cannes. But if there was anyone who he knew - like when he was in his hometown, he was super secretive and treated her like she was just some random punter. And finally, after a few tries, she broke it off... except she feels like she wasn't breaking anything except her heart.

Why is it, I wonder, that women like to blind ourselves to the glaring truth? What is it that makes us so delusional? You know, even if I had the answer... I probably would still fall for it. Still get caught in the trap. And I would say the same goes for F.

*eyes roll*

God bless the broken hearts.

No comments: