SM said to me on Friday, I've never felt like this about anyone before... I guess I did kind of know what she was talking about, but because I was quite surprised that she feels like this for this particular guy, I asked her the generic 'Like what?' question. Her reply threw me. Seriously. She said, Like... you did with Shu.
The fact that she brought my ex up threw me. The fact that she... compared her love for this guy with my *puke* love for my ex... threw me even more.
How... what... HUH!?
So anyway. I was brought back to that rather awful time in my life when I became single and homeless and quite helpless for a while really. And then I remembered that first birthday I had alone after all those years of celebrating together. That birthday, my 29th, I didn't have Shu, but I had Jay Chou instead :)
And because I am procrastinating, I found this video on my favourite video site.
I remember vividly, MW and I dancing with Jay as we watched him on the monitors under the stage. I remember vividly, also, the nerves and the anxiety I felt as I knew the show was ending and I would have to interview him very soon. I seriously wanted to puke. My knees were knocking. I will remember forever. My heart was in my mouth. I was shaking... I felt like a druggie in withdrawal. I was so fricking nervous I couldn't believe I was 29.
Anyway. It was a fabulous wonderful night. A birthday that will go down in the history books of my life as a day to be remembered, a day where it was plain for all the world to see, I was super super blessed.
God bless Jay :) and God bless Shu.
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment