I actually feel like cleaning my house. Anything, to not have to work.
Anyway. I was going through youtube because I am addicted to that site and because I am procrastinating, I re-watched the 1994 European & Winter Olympics Ice Dance competitions. I do not understand why Torvill & Dean did not win the gold medal at the Olympics. I actually felt physically ill after re-watching it because their steps are so intricate and executed to perfection and their choreography so much better. Had they lost to Gordeeva & Grinkov I would have been less pissed but G+G are actually pairs skaters, not ice dancers.
*sigh* Life is so strange. Honestly. So here are T+D at the Euros of 1994. They were and still are my favourite ice dancers.
God bless T+D. And Katia + Daria.
Wednesday, 11 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment