Apparently. According to K, who is married to D, who is expecting a girl. I don't think D was at all pleased with K's statement. Although actually, K put his foot in his mouth many times tonight. Haha.
Ten years of friendship. We've all been walking different paths in life, some of us married, some of us expecting, some of us in relationships, some of us not. Sometimes at these dinners I feel out of place, as if I haven't changed enough, not achieved enough, still not found my place in the world, and yet I feel that I should be there, because these people knew me when I didn't know me, these people knew the crazy rebellious me that had green hair and blue hair and no hair, the me that chain-smoked and swore like a chimney. Yeah.
Must stop living in the past.
God bless.
Saturday, 18 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment