One of the best things about my job right now is that I have the chance to shoot stuff and edit it. The bad thing about editing what you shoot yourself is that you can't complain about the footage *eyes roll*. Anyway. I am proud to say that I have a published edit. It's just a music video, and a very simple one at that, but still. It's been very interesting, the past five months, the things that I've been credited with. Like writing an animated film. Hmm.
Anyway. I spent most of today watching FCP tutorials. My next big project is to edit a 30-minute BTS clip... Desperately need to learn about different effects-thingys and also about subtitles - English, Chinese - and yeah. All of it. Hmm. Many more tutorials (and lots of trial and error) to go!
And my final thought of the day... Thank you, God, for loving me as much as You do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment