Revelation: absolute ownership belongs to God. In everything. I was reading about ownership of land in Leviticus, how God forbade the permanent sales of land because, as it were, everything belongs to God. The fact is, we like to claim ownership over things that really don't belong to us. In my case it's less about the material (mostly because I have so few material possessions), and more about the personal. I like to own me. Own my own life. But that's not how it goes. My life belongs to my Creator, and also the guy who paid the ultimate price for me - yup, that's the really nice guy, in the dress and the sandals. Anyway. So the point is this. I have no place telling God what I want, but will still do so regardless because He loves me. Whether or not He gives me what I want is up to Him, but I cannot get mad wither way because ultimately, I belong to Him. And I will live life according to what He wants for me.
So I say now...
God bless me... Haha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment