Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Dream big.

I didn't realise that the thing that I am trying to do is humungous hahaha... until I told someone I'd just met about it. It wasn't until I saw her reaction, that the following two thoughts flashed through my head:

1. I bloody well hope she doesn't steal the idea
2. It's a humungous task

But I said, confidently, that there really is no harm in trying. And one will never know until one tries. And that even if I don't get investors on board to do this, and even if it doesn't work out, something else will probably pop up that will be more suitable for me to do.

I sounded so confident. Not sure where that confidence came from. Hahaha.

I pray that these dreams are from God. I pray that doors will continue to be opened. I pray that I will not lose faith, nor lose sight of the goal. I pray that this is not my usual three-minute-heat thing. I pray that I will be diligent and not lazy and that this will somehow work itself out. I pray that God's glory will shine through this project. It's definitely not anything I can do by myself.

I am so blessed to have this life. Yay! Thank you, God.

No comments: