Sometimes when you see an opportunity, you have to go ahead and capitalise. The opportunity I saw today isn't even in Hong Kong, but I sent two emails out about it, and I'm partially waiting for God to shut the door in my face, but also partially biting my nails and wondering whether it's actually something do-able.
It has nothing to do with film. At all. Nothing to do with anything I've ever done in my life. But who's to say I can't do this and the film thing. Hahahaha. Dream big, right?!
God bless me!! I pray He will continue to shut doors in my face so that I don't go down the wrong path!!!
OH!! AND!!! Today, a friend posted on FB the following:
Revelation 7:12 - saying, "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen."
I've always wanted a birthday verse (yeah, okay, I'm lame, so what) because a friend of mine has one (hers is Romans 8:28, which is an awesome birthday verse to have), and while I've never actually actively looked, this one shouted at me, with trumpets and horns and imaginary confetti, when I read it. Yay!
Wednesday, 18 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment