Monday, 23 July 2012

Reminder.

The past couple of weeks, I've been trying to move ahead, move forward, just move, actually. And somehow in the process, I lost focus... Lost focus of what I was supposed to do, and focused on the end result. I didn't even notice.

Until Saturday night (actually, very early Sunday morning), when I was chatting to a friend who was leaving Sunday night, and who I hadn't had a chance to see because of my damn work. He came over at 5:30am. I'm just grateful that he wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see him. I was telling him about this, and then he thought about it for a second, and then he asked me, So... Do you want to do content? Or do you want to start a TV channel?

I blinked.

I'd lost focus. I'm supposed to make content. The channel thing will happen by itself (well, not exactly by itself but you know what I mean) if the content is good enough. What. An. Idiot.

So I've spent the past two days being grateful for the reminder. And I'm praying that I don't forget it again. Hahahahha. DUH.

I love God. He's so good to me. Heh.

No comments: