Thursday, 5 July 2012

Spiritual crisis much.

Have been seeing posts by a well-known international pastor about praying for his mum, who is very sick in hospital. And my crisis is this: if she is this sick (which she is), then why make her suffer more, why not let her go party with Jesus?

So my internal conversation has to do with faith, I guess. Do I not have enough faith that Jesus will heal her? No, I do have faith. I believe my Lord is a healing God who performs all kinds of miracles, including amazing healing ones. Then why?

I don't know. I guess I'm just really looking forward to the heaven thing. I don't know. I want my loved ones to live wonderful, happy, healthy lives. But if JC says it's time, then it's time.

Maybe JC told the pastor it isn't time for his mum to go yet.

Oh well.

Lord, I pray for the creative miracle that Jaeson Ma needs. I pray that his mum will heal fully and miraculously, and that Your name will be glorified. Lord, I pray that the devil has no foothold anywhere in this situation to exploit. I pray your blessing over the Ma family, and for Your peace and healing to come upon them. In Jesus' mighty healing name, Amen.

No comments: